How to choose your training provider
We all know how important skills, knowledge and experience of a team are, and while some ask themselves “what if I train them and they leave?”, others act. Most probably they have realized you cannot have happy customers, if you do not have well prepared and satisfied staff. And they prefer rather investing in people than preaching ethics and loyalty. But how to choose a good training partner? We suggest several simple steps which could be of help:
- Confirm your business goals
- Look for a training partner who can help in defining gaps and needs for improvement to reach the goals
- Agree on the level of training and participants (think about involving decision makers)
- Do not focus only on fixed agendas and single trainings, just because you know the training institution
- Find a provider who can engage with after-course support and further development
- Check the quality and experience of the instructors. Proper credentials needed
- Always seek out someone who really helps your employees learn and grow. How? Feedback from others are as important as certificates of the trainer.
We are here to help you in getting the right Agile training or Coaching approach for you. Look at our Services.
Train people well enough so they can leave. Treat them well enough so they don't want to.
Subscribe for Our Upcoming Events
Stay up-to-date with our upcoming Agile courses and free Agile meetups.