COVID-19 - Safety instructions
How to Choose Your Training Provider
Train people well enough so they can leave. Treat them well enough so they don't want to.
We suggest several simple steps which could be of help:
- Confirm your business goals
- Look for a training partner who can help in defining gaps and needs for improvement to reach the goals
- Agree on the level of training and participants (think about involving decision makers)
- Do not focus only on fixed agendas and single trainings, just because you know the training institution
- Find a provider who can engage with after-course support and further development
- Check the quality and experience of the instructors. Proper credentials needed
- Always seek out someone who really helps your employees learn and grow. How? Feedback from others are as important as certificates of the trainer.
We are here to help you in getting the right Agile training or coaching approach for you. Look at our Services.
We wanted to create a space to connect people who want to know more and to practice Agile. Every one of us has different experience, has made their own mistakes and learned different lessons. At our training center, we organise events for people practicing Agile where we could share our successes and failures and to exchange knowledge. Entrance is free for attendees and speakers. If you’d like to become a speaker and share your experience, get in touch with us at [email protected]
It was a pleasure for us to attend some of the trainings led by Tedi. They helped us to adjust our watches, to understand whether we organize our teamwork correctly and efficiently, as well as to make the appropriate changes in the direction of improving our internal processes.
Ralitsa Trayanova— Team Lead Functional Design, SmartIT
Extremely well-prepared content, presented in an interesting and comprehensible way. Nice environment, engaging and positive mood. An exceptional trainer.
Vladimir Yordanov— CTO, Flat Rock Technology
The training was very smooth and pleasant. The content was presented in a comprehensible way, the terminology was explained in depth. I really liked the practical tasks and the comparison with real life projects.
Magdalena Kutleva— Project Manager, Mnemonica
I liked the most the illustrations from real life situations at work. The extensive experience of the speaker became most evident in the practical examples and the answers of the questions.
Denis Marinov— Web Developer, Flat Rock Technology
The clarity, the real life examples and the lively discussion are the highlights of the training. The friendly environment and the personal communication between the trainer and the attendees kept our attention and was definitely thought provoking.
Elena Miteva— Business Development Manager, Flat Rock Technology
The content was tailored to the level of the participants and their daily responsibilities. The practical examples and tasks, featured in the course, are very useful in the process of understanding and getting familiar with the information.
Vasil Dimov— CTO, Melon
Subscribe for Our Upcoming Events
Stay up-to-date with our upcoming Agile courses and free Agile meetups.